NEWS & EVENTS
Thank you for your interest in the latest LEAP technology. Please fill out this form and receive a free LEAP inspired periodic table. If you have any specific requests, let us know and we will reply if necessary.
1. What are the most common 'roadblocks' (pick two) to achieving a satisfactory end to an investigation with APT? Yield - specimen fracture prior to ROI Mass resolving power - peaks too closely spaced Signal-to-Noise - insufficient sensitivity Speed - If so, is the limitation sample preparation, data collection, data analysis Reconstruction:
2. What are the top three things you would change on the current LEAP® product (including hardware, control software, and analysis software) - and what benefit do you achieve with each change/improvement for your applications? :
3. Over the next three years, what do you see as the key requirements for advanced microscopy to solve your materials science problems (please do not feel that you have to limit your responses to the field of LEAP)? :
4. In what new ways (or improved existing) can CAMECA® provide services/value to your work? :
What is your name and full mailing address for the periodic table posters? For shipments outside the US, regulations require a local phone number as well. :
News and Links
APT News & Related Events
EIKOS at M&M 2017
- Post availability or find an opening
How to Contact CAMECA
Submit an Applications Question
Submit a Service Question
Submit a Sales/Service Quote Request
Other Key APT Links
LEAP Access Program
- New to APT, need equipment time?
IVAS 3.6.14 update is now available!
and IVAS LT
What is an atom probe?
Inquiring minds need to know
What have they done?
Publications of recent interest
User Manuals, procedures, and more
Get Your Periodic Table!
Fill out a short survey, get a poster!
How to transfer large files to/from CAMECA
APT sites around the world
A dynamic Frequently Asked Questions database for APT users
instruments for research
news & events
© 2011 AMETEK, Inc - CAMECA SAS. All Rights Reserved -